Joint Aquatic Sciences Meeting 2022
|The Consortium of Aquatic Science Societies (CASS) is pleased to announce that the next Joint Aquatic Sciences Meeting will be held May 16-20, 2022, in beautiful Grand Rapids, Michigan. Scientists, engineers, students, educators, policy makers and other stakeholders from across the aquatic sciences will share science, network, and collaborate.
All conference events will take place at the Devos Convention Center with accommodations at the lovely and affordable Amway Grand Hotel. Grand Rapids boasts a bustling dining scene and entertainment for all ages. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy kayaking on the Grand River that runs through the city center or taking in the sun on Lake Michigan beaches located 30 miles from town.
- American Fisheries Society
- Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography
- Coastal and Estuarine Research Federation
- Freshwater Mollusk Conservation Society
- International Association for Great Lakes Research
- North American Lake Management Society
- Phycological Society of America
- Society for Freshwater Science
- Society of Wetland Scientists