Posters will be assigned to a symposium, if requested; otherwise posters will be grouped into contributed poster sessions.
Please use the following guidelines when developing your poster:
- A poster consists of easily read text and graphics describing the objectives, methods, and findings of a fisheries-related project or study
- Posters are to be arranged as a single large display in landscape orientation, with a maximum size of 4’ W × 3’ H (1.2 m × 0.9 m). No exceptions please!
- Posters should be laminated or printed on high-quality glossy paper. The 4 ft maximum width includes any border areas on the poster (i.e., the total laminated width of the poster).
- Multiple-panel posters will not be accepted
- Presenters should plan to bring their own materials for attaching posters to the poster boards (recommended: push pins). AFS will provide some emergency supplies.
We also recommend that you follow the guidelines presented in a recent article about making posters: http://afs.confex.com/afs/Carline_Poster_guidelines-3.pdf