The NOAA National Marine Fisheries Service (Fisheries) National Program Office for EEO and Diversity, is honored to bring back the Ready, Set, Hire Symposium. This session is an open forum for students and professionals to engage with NOAA professionals about obtaining employment within the fisheries and wildlife traditional and non-traditional disciplines. Participants will benefit from hearing about the many opportunities, including those from a diversity, equity and inclusive lens, that translate into federal and non-government employment.
- NOAA Fisheries EEO and Diversity Office
- Melissa Johnson, NOAA Fisheries, [email protected]
- Andrew Green, National Marine Fisheries Service
- Natalie Huff, NOAA Fisheries
- Christopher Baron, NOAA Fisheries
- Shivonne Nesbit, NOAA
- Jonathan Molineaux, NOAA